The Welding Wire and Bars available by the Golden Rule are the filler metals optimized for MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW), plasma-arc (PAW) and submerged arc welding (SAW). They are available in high-performance stainless steels and nickel alloys designed to increase productivity and reduce production costs.
The lower production cost and higher performance is the name of the game for the production of corrosion resistant alloys. The Golden Rule produces filler metals to melt raw materials into molten wires and rods. The welding wire features are as follows:
- Chemical composition optimized for every welding process
- Controlled ferrite content and very low levels of contamination for resistance to hot cracking and microfusing
- Microelement control for optimum arc stability, extremely low splash wetting properties
- Controlled wire surface for seamless mechanized welding
- Alloy design for optimum corrosion resistance and mechanical properties